Loading available packages.
Please select a package from the options below.
Please provide the student/participant's information.
Please provide the parent or guardian information (if student/participant is a minor).
Martial Arts Warning, Waiver, Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and
Agreement to Participate
THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL MEMBERS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY
SUBFIGHTER HOLDING COMPANY LLC (hereafter "SubFighter") SANCTIONED EVENT OR CLASS.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the sanctioned events, classes and/or training(s) of SubFighter, I, the above listed Student and (if applicable) Parent/Guardian of Student,
- Recognize and understand that martial arts training is a physical contact activity and that my participation might result in serious injury, including permanent disability or death, and severe social and economic loss.
- Recognize and understand that such risk may be due to not only my own actions, but also the action, inaction or negligence of others, the regulations of participation, or the conditions of the premises, or of any of the equipment used.
- Recognize that there may be other risks that are not known to me or to others or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- Agree to inspect the facilities, equipment and pairings prior to participation. I will immediately inform an instructor if I believe that anything is unsafe or beyond my capability and refuse to participate.
- Assume all of the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for any damages that may result from injury, permanent disability or death.
- Enter martial arts training and/or competition entirely of my own free will and understand the importance of following the rules of training and competition. I have been given a copy of the rules and regulations of SubFighter and agree to abide by the instructions given therein.
- I certify that I am in good physical condition, and have no disease, injury or other condition that would impair my performance or physical and mental well-being during intense training practice and/or competition.
- Grant permission in case of injury to have a doctor, nurse, athletic training or other emergency medical personnel provide me with medical assistance or treatment for such injury.
- Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, SubFighter, its affiliated organizations and governing bodies, their officers, instructors and personnel, other members of the organizations, participants, supervisors, coaches, sponsoring organizations or their agents, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises from any and all liability to the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses and damages which may be sustained and suffered on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the realeasees or otherwise.
You have selected the following membership package.
Please Enter your Billing Information Below.
Please Enter your Contact Information.
Please note, once payment is processed and your purchase is successful, you will receive your receipt and pass to the gym for the selected packed at the email address provided below.
Thank you for enrolling! Your enrollment information has been submitted for review and processing. Once your enrollment has been successfull processed and the payment method submitted has been charged, you will receive a payment receipt and pass to the gym at the email address provided.
Enrollment Submission ID